All arrangements have been made for this Workshop. It is being conducted in cooperation with the DC Children’s Trust Fund, through which enrollments can be made.
Go directly to the Home Page of the Trust Fund by clicking Here and Scroll to the bottom of the Page where you will see “CICC’s Effective Black Parenting Training”. There you will find Program Descriptions and Enrollment Procedures.
Here is some of the pertinent information about the Workshop…
1) PURPOSE: To learn how to deliver Classes in Center for the Improvement of Child Caring’s (CICC) Effective Black Parenting Program.
2) WHAT YOU GET: 5 Days of Professional Training, a Complete Instructor’s Kit of materials needed to run Classes, and Certification to conduct Classes.
3) ENROLLMENT FEE: $1,395.00 (which includes Complete Instructor’s Kit)
4) WORKSHOP LEADER: Ruth M. Rich, M.A. (who has conducted numerous classes)
5) LOCATION: Children’s National Medical Center, 111 Michigan Avenue NW, Washington, D.C. 20010
6) TIME COMMITMENT: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Monday-Friday)
By completing this Workshop, You will be joining over 5,000 colleagues in 44 States and the District of Columbia who have been similarly trained over the last 4 decades.
CICC’s Effective Black Parenting Program has won numerous awards, and is considered to be an evidence-based National Model.
Dr. Alvy receiving congratulations from President Clinton for CICC’s Effective Black Parenting Program.
To obtain Instructional Materials for CICC’s Effective Black Parenting Program, Click here
To learn more about CICC & Dr. Alvy, Click here