1) PURPOSE: To learn how to deliver classes in Center for the Improvement of Child Caring’s (CICC) Effective Black Parenting Program.
2) WHAT YOU GET: 5 Days of Professional Training, a Complete Instructor’s Kit of materials needed to run classes, and Certification to conduct classes.
3) ENROLLMENT FEE: $1,495.00 (which includes Complete Instructor’s Kit)
4) WORKSHOP LEADER: Ida A. Collier, a National Trainer of Workshops in CICC’s Effective Black Parenting Program.
5) LOCATION: UCAN – 3605 W.Fillmore Street, Chicago, IL 60624
6) TIME COMMITMENT: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Mon.-Fri., Oct. 30 – Nov. 3, 2017
To Enroll, Click Here and be sure that you also complete the Enrollee Information Form at the bottom of that page.
By completing this Workshop, You will be joining over 5,000 colleagues in 44 States and the District of Columbia who have been similarly trained over the last 4 decades.
CICC’s Effective Black Parenting Program has won numerous awards, and is considered to be an evidence-supported National Model.
Dr. Alvy receiving congratulations from President Clinton for CICC’s Effective Black Parenting Program.
To obtain Instructional Materials for CICC’s Effective Black Parenting Program, Click here
To learn more about CICC & Dr. Alvy, Click here