Right now is your last chance to be part of the March 5-9, 2018 parenting instructor training workshop to learn how to deliver the nation’s top parenting program for African Americans, CICC’s Effective Black Parenting Program.
Enroll immediately to join 20 enthusiastic counselors, social workers, educators, prevention specialists and community leaders who have already enrolled in this Northern California training event.
Here are the specifics about enrolling in the March 5-9, 2018 workshop:
1) PURPOSE: To learn how to deliver classes in the Center for the Improvement of Child Caring’s Effective Black Parenting Program.
2) WHAT YOU GET: 5 Days of Professional Training, a Complete Instructor’s Kit of materials needed to run classes, and Certification to conduct classes.
3) ENROLLMENT FEE: $1,495.00 (which includes a Complete Instructor’s Kit valued at $460)
4) WORKSHOP LEADER: Ida A. Collier, a National Trainer of Workshops in CICC’s Effective Black Parenting Program.
5) LOCATION: Merced County Office of Education, Early Education Department, 1850 Wardrobe Avenue, Merced, CA 95341
6) TIME COMMITMENT: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Mon.-Fri., March 5-9, 2018
To Enroll, Click Here and be sure that you also complete the Enrollee Information Form at the bottom of that page. While enrolling, you can read reactions from parents who have just graduated from the program.
For information about the history of the program, about the research on how it was created, and about why 6000 professionals and paraprofessionals have already completed the same five-day training experience, visit the program’s new website, www.africanamericanparenting.org.
You might also want to see the state-by-state listing of the 2500 agencies, departments, and schools who paid for their staffs to be certified to deliver the program in their cities and counties. Click Here for that honor roll list.