The Center for the Improvement of Child Caring (CICC) is delighted to announce its official partnership with Gifted Parents (GP), a global network of parents passionate about their children’s education and future well-being, and eager to make a positive impact in the world. We are excited to be able to offer our families an access to a global network of families, educators and professionals that can help guide as well as connect families in many meaningful ways. Some of the unique features of GP include:
• Access to World-Class Industry Experts & Information
• Weekly live-webinars are conducted by world-class experts in various industries from around the world, including a Q&A session where members can interact and get personal feedback. All live-webinars are recorded and posted on the archive to be viewed anytime.
• A library of written columns from our experts on topics such as “Taking Care of Yourself: The First Step to Good Parenting” and “Your Child’s College Essay-Make It Great”
• A Global Member Directory
• Current GP members come from over 100 major cities in 43 countries and are growing rapidly each day. Members can search for like-minded member parents worldwide by location or children’s age group for one-on-one communication and sharing.
• Opportunities to participate in worldwide events, internships and partnerships
• The diverse membership base allows for global internship and job opportunities. For example, a member in Dubai recently posted an internship opportunity including room & board for summer of 2017.
• Member families and their children also have the opportunity to meet in person while traveling, forming life-long relationships.
• Discussion Boards
• Members can discuss any topic of choice on a variety of discussion boards.
• Exclusive Member-Only Discounts
• Many of GP’s corporate partners allow substantial discounts on their products and services exclusively for GP members. (e.g. discount on select Princeton Review products (test-prep courses, individual online tutoring, discount at registration for summer camps and programs at Summer Institute for the Gifted, discounts for first-class airfare from Executive Flights, etc.)
For more information about Gifted Parents and its member benefits, please visit www.GiftedParents.org.
CICC Members and Friends: Please use the exclusive code “CICC50” to receive 50% discount on the Gifted Parents membership.