On the week of September 10-14, 2018, a new workshop to prepare people to deliver classes in the Center for the Improvement of Child Caring’s Effective Black Parenting Program will be offered in Washington, DC.
This 5-Day Workshop is being co-sponsored by and located at the D.C. Children’s Trust Fund.
To Register, go directly to the website of the Trust Fund by clicking HERE
The Regular cost for enrolling is $1,495.00 per person.
There are Discounts for Early Registration as follows:
Early Bird Special: Register by July 30th – $1,295
Special: Register between July 31st and August 24th – $1,395
Regular: Register between August 25th and September 3rd – $1,495
1) PURPOSE: To learn how to deliver Classes in Center for the Improvement of Child Caring’s (CICC) Effective Black Parenting Program.
2) WHAT YOU GET: 5 Days of Professional Training, a Complete Instructor’s Kit of materials needed to run Classes, and Certification to conduct Classes.
3) ENROLLMENT FEE: $1,495.00 (which includes Complete Instructor’s Kit)
4) WORKSHOP LEADER: Ruth M. Rich, M.A. (who has conducted numerous classes)
5) LOCATION: D.C. Children’s Trust Fund, 1112 11th Street NW, Washington, D.C. 20001
6) TIME COMMITMENT: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Monday-Friday)
By completing this Workshop, You will be joining over 5,000 colleagues in 44 States and the District of Columbia who have been similarly trained over the last 4 decades.
CICC’s Effective Black Parenting Program has won numerous awards, and is considered to be an evidence-based National Model. The Program now has it’s own website where you can learn about it’s history, what it teaches and it’s impact on parents and children. The program website can be reached by clicking HERE
Dr. Alvy receiving congratulations from President Clinton for CICC’s Effective Black Parenting Program.
To obtain Instructional Materials for CICC’s Effective Black Parenting Program, independent of enrolling in the Workshop, Click HERE