The Center for the Improvement of Child Caring (CICC) is proud to announce that on the week of September 23-27, 2019, a workshop to prepare people to deliver classes in its Effective Black Parenting Program will be offered in Washington, DC.
The DEADLINE to Sign Up is Tuesday, September 10, 2019!
This Workshop will be the first to use the newly Updated Version of this National Model Skill-Building Program.
The 5-Day Workshop is being co-sponsored by and located at the D.C. Children’s Trust Fund.
To Register, go directly to the website of the Trust Fund by clicking HERE
The cost for enrolling is $1,795.00 per person.
1) PURPOSE: To learn how to deliver Classes in Center for the Improvement of Child Caring’s Effective Black Parenting Program.
2) WHAT YOU GET: 5 Days of Professional Training, a recently updated Complete Instructor’s Kit that contains the materials needed to run Classes, and Certification to conduct Classes.
3) ENROLLMENT FEE: $1,795.00 (which includes the updated Complete Instructor’s Kit that is valued at $485.00)
4) WORKSHOP LEADER: Ruth M. Rich, M.A. (who has conducted numerous classes)
5) LOCATION: D.C. Children’s Trust Fund, 1112 11th Street NW, Washington, D.C. 20001
6) TIME COMMITMENT: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Monday-Friday)
By completing this Workshop, you will be joining over 5,000 colleagues in 44 States and the District of Columbia who have been similarly trained over the last 4 decades.
CICC’s Effective Black Parenting Program has won numerous awards, and is considered to be an Evidence-Based National Model. The Program now has its own website where you can learn about its history, what it teaches and its impact on parents and children. The program website can be reached by clicking HERE
CICC’s founder and director, Dr. Kerby T. Alvy receiving congratulations from President Clinton for CICC’s Effective Black Parenting Program.
To obtain Instructional Materials for CICC’s Effective Black Parenting Program, independent of enrolling in the Workshop, Click HERE